Attorney Skyers has a wide range of trial experience in personal injury law and criminal law on both the State and Federal levels. He has made a career from persuading juries to generously find in favor personal injury clients; and similarly gaining not guilty verdicts for clients who have been accused of serious criminal felonies. Mr. Skyers has been lead counsel in major litigation projects involving personal injury, civil rights, multijurisdictional contract disputes, criminal and commercial cases.
• Personal Injury Litigation
• Criminal Litigation
1992: Connecticut; U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
2001: New York; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
2001: New York; U.S. District Court, Middle District of New York
• North Carolina Central University, J.D., 1992
• Washington & Lee University, B.S., 1984
• Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
• Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Attorney Skyers was honorably discharged from the United States Armed Services in 1992.